Derek's Party

Derek invited a bunch of youth in the stake over for a party.  
They are a great group of kids and it was fun to get to know some of the people that Derek has met.  
We loved their enthusiasm and energy!  Here are some of the pics of the party.

They tossed around a football.
Look what I found!
A game of Marco Polo was a big hit.
I know I'm his mom but isn't he cute?!
A lot of talking and catching up.
A little more football.
BTW, his dad grew up in American Falls.  Small world, isn't it?
Getting ready for a serve.
The volleyball games were intense and fun to watch.
There were a lot of smiles and laughs.
And a little bit of shivering.
We're acclimating and it was only in the high 70s that day.

Some relaxed on the hammock.

All in all, the party was a splash!



Comments

  1. I can't believe how cold it is getting in Florida. It was only 78 degrees on my way to work this morning. I almost turned on the heater in the car.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts