House Pictures

Last Wednesday night, I came home to this--
brand new carpet and a bedroom that was put back together again!

I also faced this.

By the Friday morning, the dining room looked like this.
Help me with my decorating dilemma . . . What do you think should go on the wall?
What color/type of curtains would you do?

Here's a great view of the Holmstead men.
Oh, and you can see the family room and kitchen, too.
I'm thinking of having a family photo wall (black or dark frames) on the wall next to the love seat.

The other side of the family room.

We turned the breakfast nook into our office.

Stylish light and ceiling in our "office" space.

Entry way/foyer area.  The sconces look pretty at night.

Master bath--we actually hung a picture.

Here it is up close.

The vanity in the master bathroom.
It's fun to see the greenery outside the window above the mirror.

Awesome rain can shower head that Stephen installed.  I love it!

The view outside the master bedroom window

Handsome pool boy at work

Stephen and Derek's hard work keeps the pool looking like this.

Comments

  1. Great update! Thanks for sharing. Go to Home Goods and find a picture you LOVE to hang in the dining room. Then you can choose curtains to match, and maybe a vinyl saying to place above the picture. I love the Paris Cafe pictures, and they usually have a good selection of them at Home Goods. I'm telling you... you just have to go and see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your old house better. . . . It was closer to us. :)

    In all seriousness, I love your new home. It looks beautiful inside and out. The great thing is that you could live anywhere, and your home would still be a welcome place to be. You simply know how to make your home a heaven on earth.

    Still miss you like crazy. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new house is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your blog; of COURSE you can read mine anytime! Glad to stay connected like this. We went to Boise for Labor Day weekend and it was SO WEIRD that you guys weren't there! Glad you made it back out to Utah recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new home! :D And your yard is beautiful, too! Thanks for posting pictures so we could see where you are! I love all the light and windows! I agree with Teresa...find a picture first, then curtains.

    Just one question...do you ever see any alligators?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! I read your earlier posts and saw that picture!!! Yes, you have obviously seen alligators! Your home is gorgeous...you are blooming where you are planted! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts