Front Yard

I thought I'd share some photos of the front yard.  I don't have before photos but you basically couldn't see the front door from the street.  Everything was so overgrown.

Stephen took off about 15 palm fronds from the big palm tree in the front.  He pulled out the thorny plants right by the sidewalk.  And he found a great spot for our rock.  Since these pictures, Stephen and Derek cut all the low branches off of the deciduous trees in the front yard (the one in the top left corner of the first photo).  It makes our home look so much more welcoming.

The chainsaw is quickly becoming our most used tool.


As a bonus, here is a photo of our dining room with the new paint colors, a picture actually hung on the wall and some plants on the shelf.

Comments

  1. It all looks so beautiful!!! Good thing you guys have a chainsaw! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! I can't wait to visit and see for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts