Trip to Orlando

Stephen had a medical conference he needed to attend in Orlando.  I got to go along with him.  It was so much fun to be together.

Our hotel was on Universal Studios property.  Here is the view from our window.
We went miniature golfing at Pirate's Cove.  It was a beautiful day and lots of fun to be with each other.


We didn't get any more pictures but we had lots of fun.  While Stephen was in meetings, I got a haircut, did a lot of Christmas crafting, attended the Orlando stake conference, read a book by the pool and got re-addicted to Home & Garden TV and the Hallmark Channel.  Talk about a tearjerker!  The Hallmark movie I watched brought me back to the days when my sisters and I would bawl all the way through the Little House on the Prairie episodes.

Stephen and I had the evenings together and enjoyed walking along City Walk in Universal Studios, seeing the lights, eating at a Latin restaurant and riding the water taxi back to our hotel.  We also got to dine one evening at Emeril's Tchoup Chop restaurant.  Stephen was impressed that I actually tried sushi.

Our trip ended with a wonderful day at the Orlando temple.
I love spending time with my sweetheart!

Comments

  1. So fun! It sounds a little more exciting than my last "date" with Bryce. Though I was very happy to spend time with my sweetheart, even if it was going to parent teacher conferences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you guys are so sweet! :) I love you both! Thanks for the update! I really loved the pictures and hearing how your trip was! Yay! Thanks for taking photos and putting them up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts