They're All Together Again!

The Young family has been a part of our life for years.  We lived in the same neighborhoods and our children played together and grew up together.  And, how we love Mike and Alison and treasure their friendship! They feel like family.  Actually, they are.  I'm proud to claim Alison as my third cousin.

It has been a few years since all of the kids were together.  We've moved across the country.  Two of the girls are married now.  And, our son was gone for two years on a church mission.  So the kids decided to take things in their own hands and get together for a reunion in Utah.  I loved seeing the photos of them all together again.


That is one party I would have liked to attend!  (Thanks, Karen, for the pictures I "borrowed" from your blog!)

Comments

  1. Steal away! Thanks for sending all your kids to college in Utah so we could see them again. How we missed you at the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how jealous I was that our kids got to gather for a few hours. Maybe it's time for a parent reunion. . . Still miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts