My Backyard in March






 

 

 

Comments

  1. Guess what? My backyard is . . . covered in snow!! Yes, I have faith that spring will get here eventually and I'm trying hard to stay positive since I gave Bryn a lecture a month ago about showing gratitude for the blessing of moisture we were receiving from Heavenly Father. Flowers should would be nice to see, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops, I didn't notice the typo until after my comment published. The last sentence should read: "Flowers sure would be nice to see, though."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't trying to make you feel bad about your Springtime in the Rockies weather, sisters dear! I just wanted to share some of what I see every day out my window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL flowers, Mom! I especially like the archway of flowers! And the pink ones in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts