September Pictures

Summer afternoon--summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.  Henry James


It is still "summer afternoon" here at our home.  The only clue that Fall may be around the corner is this area are the decorations in the stores.  I miss the change of colors and the crunch of leaves under my feet.  But, I've got to admit, we're really enjoying the pool and beach time and the lovely green of everything.

Here's our September in pictures:
 
We have a fun family living with us for 3 months.
They are here for a semester of medical school.
We've really grown to love this family.  It's been great to have them here.
Labor Day was a day of work for us.  The pool boys at work.
Stephen mowed the back yard.  I mowed the front.
I've actually learned how to mow with our mower that drives like a tank!
Stephen hard at work.  We also cut down palm fronds.
Lorena came to visit!  She spent as much time as she could outdoors.
Wish I would have got a picture of her hanging out on the hammock.
Scuba lesson time.  
Getting used to snorkeling.





At Dania Beach.  First time Lorena had seen the Atlantic.
Still recovering from the sunburn I got.
The fun time with Lorena was worth it, though!

Comments

  1. Yay! I've been waiting for my sister's to update me about their lives. I'm starting to feel less withdrawal pains. :-) Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Mom! I'm glad you had a good time with Lorena! And that new family looks really nice! Thanks for updating your blog, Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts